CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Before and After

Okay...Okay....Okay.... so I know I am the world's worst blogger. But I am doing a new post now so all of you don't faint! These picture's that I have put on even though they are cute of Malia... she put some of Marc's socks on while she was naked and thought she was the coolest ever, are pictures of my kitchen. I have recently had some request's from some of you (Chaz) and some other's of before and after picture's of my kitchen. I didn't take a before picture of it...although I so wish I would have. I do have some picture's of the kids with the kitchen in the background. We recently remodeled and added on to the house. We are not finished yet with the addition..which is a garage, mudroom, and above the garage is two big rooms. One is a big family room and the other is kind-of a make shift room until one day when we can afford a pool table for Marc. There is also a half bathroom upstairs. The kitchen is done (except for new appliances...which might be a little while). It needed to be updated sooooo bad. As you can see! Cute little bum!


Sorry this picture is blurry but you get the idea.



A before picture of the house. Horrible I know!


And after.... we are going to do rock and some kind of siding. We are going to redo the old part of the house to match the new! But it looks waaaay better... at least I think!


This is the same angle of view as the one with the kids carving pumpkins. We extended the kitchen out 6 feet which gave us way more room.

The kitchen is now my favorite room in the house!

I am sooo happy the way it all turned out! Thanks Dad and Mom for all of your help! It would have never have turned out as great without you!

Besides a little baseboard.... we are in buisness!! YEA!









9 comments:

Ryan and Tori said...

Okay, now I'm jealous- that is not your kitchen. I refuse to believe it. It doesn't even look the same, but I LOVE IT!!! I still son't know how you managed to picture it all and do it, that's one thing I can't do is look at one thing and picture something else totally different. I just would have redone the same countertops and new cabinets, but I love the island and extension and everything! Nice job Ters! I better never hear you complain about it again!

Brittney said...

AWESOME! You and your family are such visionaries and you make it happen! Such beautiful craftsmanship and product. I love your kitchen too!

The Ray Family said...

Looks like you got a new rug... the decorations look awesome! I love it!

Calderberry said...

So... how much do you charge and when can you be here? Love it!

Anonymous said...

It looks goregous!!!!! It is something that you will enjoy for along time. It was fun hanging out the other night and it is fun to be around someone that has the kind of sarcasim as I have fun with...

Kelsey said...

I freakin LOVE your kitchen! Is that Curtis' handywork? :)

Corinne said...

that bum picture is the cutest thing i have ever seen! your kitchen and house look awesome good job on remodeling!

Brandy said...

What a beautiful kitchen! That's amazing. Can you send the family over to redo mine!

Caesy Jade Smith said...

hey QT!! this is caesy!!!!!! I so didn't know you had a blog! That is so funny of Malia to do that any way, hi and bye!!! I will be adding you on my blog!!!!!Luv and miss ya guys! }caesy