CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

What a MESS!

Okay so a few days ago the kids wanted roll-ups for breakfast (roll-ups in our family are kind of like crapes with brown sugar and butter in them)! Well you mix it all in the blender. Of course Malia always has to help.... some help huh? When I turned my back she decided to turn the blender on without the lid on! It went everywhere... and needless to say she was just a little pissed off! I mean it was in her hair, on the cupboards, on the floor... everywhere! Even though I was mad at first, I had to laugh and take a picture! The part that was the funniest was how mad she was at me for the whole thing! Just thought I would share our little mess!



2 comments:

Whitney said...

Ters,

2 posts in one week? I almost passed out! I am loving every minute of it. I love the pic of Malia, so funny that she was so mad about it. See ya at Raspberry Days!

The Douglas's said...

hahaha, that sucks for the mess but malia looks so dang cute