CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Bullet






















Okay, Okay, Okay........I know I am horrible at updating my blog! I don't really know what I am doing so it takes 9 years to do one post! So now I am finally doing a post on BULLET! For those of you who don't know, Bullet is our horse. I bought him about a month ago for my kids for Christmas. He is half pony and half quarterhorse so he will get bigger than a pony but not quite as big as a horse. I thought perfect size for my kids plus he is only 6 months old so I can also learn how to break him. I want to eventually buy a horse for me and break him so I thought great practice. Anyways... I was going to keep Bullet a secret untill Christmas and have him in the back yard that morning with a big red bow around his neck so I was keeping him at a friends ranch so my kids wouldn't find out. Little did I know that he was going to try and jump the fence and rip a big foot long hole under his stomach! I had had him for 2 days when this happened! He had to be stitched up and I had to put him in my back yard so that I could take care of his massive wound and give him shots once a day! Needless to say my kids noticed a horse in the backyard so the secret was out! Anyway.. he is getting better and he lets the kids ride him and we all love him.

1 comments:

Lindy said...

Terra-

Thanks for the cute comment on my blog. I loved it! And really let's talk about cute kids........YOurs are GorGEouS!!!!Sorry about Bullet's little accident. I've always wanted a horse. Anyways I love reading your blog ecspecially when you update it ;) Love you guys.....

Lindy